Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Why won't my kitten leave me alone?!?

I know this sounds mean, but, it's the truth. I got a new kitten today and she is 8 weeks old. I named her Harlow and she is so sweet and adorable. It definitely didn't take long for her to adjust to me or her new enviornment, because she's into EVERYTHING and won't leave my side. My mom put food, water, a litterbox, toys, and a bed in a seperate bedroom because my bedroom door won't shut all the way and there's nowhere else for her to go where the older cats and dog won't torment her. But when I put her in there, all she did was meow until I let her out, and now she won't stop following me. Everytime I even leave to go to the bathroom, she cries and runs after me. Why won't she leave me alone and just go to sleep or something? D:

No comments:

Post a Comment