Sunday, July 17, 2011

Need opinions, im a 19 year old virgin?

Ok, so basically, Ive gone my entire life without ever kissing a girl. To be honest I don't desire sex that much, however it can be an important component in a relationship, and I feel that romance is a second language to me. There is nothing that is unusual about me, I ski about 70 days a year, I mountain bike, hike, ride dirt bikes, and Im a lifeguard. I also work out 6 days a week lifting weights, swimming, and running so Im in excellent shape. I've been told it my six pac looks good. So, I don't think my physical aspects could be the cause. And alot of girls I know can't believe I've never had a girlfriend. They are like "Really?, ahhhh". Im concerned I might go my entire life without ever experiencing a relationship with a girl. I keep hearing "you'll find the right one" but I seriously doubt it, and I think as I get older my chances get slimmer. I have a feeling that in 10 years, Im going to have a body that looks like it was chiseled out of marble, and a personality with a "heart of gold"(I've been told this) and never have had a girlfriend. What do you think, and what would you think of a ripped 29 year old virgin.

No comments:

Post a Comment