Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Help deathly afraid of insects especialy flying ones?

I was about to watch tv when i noticed a flying insect across the room grabbed my pillow and was going to hit it if it showed up and then i turned my atention to the tv and the next thing i know is that this "thing" had landed on my nose it had long legs like won of those long legged spiders but this could fly and it also sort of dragged its leggs as it flew anyways so i jumped up and pretty much punched myself in the face it flew off but i was in a panic i ran out and it folowed me out of my room and then i lost it as i ran into the bathroom so now it is somwere inside my apartment building and i am trapped in my bathroom/bunker deathly afraid that it will return to torment me the moment i let my guard down by the way i have been here for three hours and it is 2am and i cant stand the thought of seeing it i am now armed with a can of axe body spray and a 12 gauge shotgun but please help i dont know what i should do btw just kidding about the shotgun i dont have it but if i could reach it in my basement you bet i would again HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!! Again i am so afraid of bugs also can anyone identify this one i live in seattle washington

No comments:

Post a Comment