Monday, July 18, 2011

Why do people tell me I look like a male model?

I get told this very often but this only within the last 3 months, by my friends, family, and even strangers (i've heard people i don't know refer to me as 'the guy who looks like a supermodel').. I'm only 5'10, 20 years old, slightly muscular bit probably look more slim/average. I dress really badly I have no style whatsoever, I wear a lot of hoodies and rarely wear just t shirts even in summer.. My face is average in my opinion but some people say I'm rather handsome with great bone structure, (high cheekbones, chiseled jaw, straight nose, strong brow, large brown almond eyes.. I don't brag, really I'm a very very modest person so I can never tell if i really do look model like, my family are trying to convince me to become a model, they want me to get a portfolio together but I'm not sure as I am really self conscious..

No comments:

Post a Comment